Organic & Natural Solutions
Water Garden Plants
Water Garden Supplies
Just follow these tips and you
will be on your way to a happy, healthy lawn.
- AERATE – Aerating your lawn decreases soil compaction, which allows for better drainage and more efficient uptake of nutrients through grassroot
- DETHATCH – Thatch is a build up of dead matter on the lawn surface. Dethatching allows for free flow of air and space for new growth. Too much thatch in a lawn creates a great environment for disease and pests Dethatching Rakes
- COMPOST/LIME OR MIR-A-CAL – Compost adds organic nutrients and biological beneficial’s while lime decreases acidity, releasing these important nutrients to your lawn’s roots. Winter Wood Compost Lime, Mir – A -Cal (1 bag = 10 bags lime)
- PRE-EMERGENT WEED CONTROL – Corn gluten not only stops weed seeds from germinating but naturally contains organic nitrogen which doubles as a slow release fertilizer. Jonathan Green, Organic Weed Co
- FERTILIZE ORGANICALLY - (Early Summer/Late Fall) Jonathan Green Organic Lawn Fertilizer, Espoma Organic Lawn Food, Milorganite (doubles as deer repellent)
- FALL WEED CONTROL - Applying corn gluten in the late summer/early fall stops fall seeding weeds from establishing themselves in your lawn over the winter. Jonathan Green Organic Weed Control
- FALL OVER-SEEDING - Over-seeding in the fall creates a full, thick lawn (no space for weeds). We carry Jonathan Green grass seed, an innovative high quality grass seed that will give our customers ultimate lawn satisfaction, Jonathan Green Grass Seed
- Remember - an organic lawn takes time! Be patient, and before you know it, you’ll have a beautiful, healthy lawn AND you’ll feel good about it!